Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Music of America HAR-60

 


     Yes, folks - We're going into the 90's with this one!


     What is the deal with the lines?! They're not on the covers! Does my phone camera add them to the images? It just seems to happen to Music of America covers. This bugs me, but at least you can see what's on the covers besides the lines, anyway.


Words - Stephanie Allen Download
Cry Myself to Sleep - Charles Clark Download
My Love Song - Charles Clark Download
I Love Ruth - Carlton St. John Download
A Special Kind of Love - William LeBlanc Download
I Have Feelings Too, Friend - Erica Laine Download
Oooh! Baby - Carlton St. John Download
I think it should've been titled "Ohhh Baby", since that's what he's singing.
Give Your Love to Me - William LeBlanc Download
Eileen, I Learn - Charles Clark Download
It Must Be Love - Charles Clark Download


This Island of Mine - Charles Clark Download

"Cindy Blue" sounds to me like Debbie Davies, who sang on MSR under her real name, then "Debbi Davis", and then "Liza Evans".

The Rest of My Life - Cindy Blue Download
I Want a Woman - Carlton St. John Download
I Take What I Want - Carlton St. John Download
Big City Gal - Stephanie Allen Download
It's a pretty good guess that Fran Schottland Slotkin, who wrote the words to this song, signed the autograph on the cover.
We Were Too Young to Know - Cindy Blue Download
'Twas the Night before Christmas - Carlton St. John Download
Sight Can Be Blind - Carlton St. John Download
Made Up on You - Cindy Blue Download
Heartbreak - William LeBlanc Download

2 comments:

  1. "Words" is the stand out selection here. "Made Up On You" is a blatant Blondie rip-off. The opinions expressed here by me are mine & mine alone, any resemblance to real thoughts are purely fictitious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as that issue with the lines appearing on the shots you took... Try this: take a picture with that same phone of someone's scanner, then try taking a picture of the same LP cover again. That should correct the problem.

    ReplyDelete